What are the advantages and disadvantages of an electrostatic deep cleaning?
The big advantages of Electrostatic are as follows:
- Minimised downtime for treated areas.
- Speed of treatment of large areas with many potential touchpoints.
- 360o wrapping technology is used on all surfaces
- Effectiveness of solution, killing 99.99% of virus and bacteria.
- Up to 28 days surface protection from viruses and bacteria.
- Reduce staff sickness rates
- Protect customers, employees and the community who use your organisation, facilities or fleet.
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic solutions.
- Can be used in almost any environment and on any surface, it’s even food safe.
The disadvantages of Electrostatic cleaning are:
- High cost of equipment to carry out electrostatic deep cleaning.
- High cost of cleaning solutions.
- The higher costs mean most facilities or fleet managers are best off using a 3rd party contractor like ElectroClean to complete deep cleans rather than doing works in-house.